Thursday, December 17, 2009

i am back,not to disappear again

Invisible

Every evening when I wake up,

I don’t care about the sun nor the moon,

Oh, hell! I give a damn about the clock,

My sun glows on me,

bright and uncomforting and,

I look for you,any of your signs.

You are here and you are not

I see you and you don’t,

oh yeah! Chores could wait

and so could my hunger,

for I need to talk to you.

My hands shiver,

My lips go dry,

Oh,a rush of blood to my head,

I have a killing sensation

I need to calm down,

May be you are working,

Yeah,Yes, you are busy

But so happy you are

and you have your fireworks,

that I am turning invisible

in the smokes of your joy

Frightened I am that you would break it,

But,wait...what would you break…

No,no,may be I need to kickstart,

Eat,laugh,talk,feel sane

But some part of me is still stuck,

Waiting for that green,red or orange sun.

No comments: